Terms & Conditions
The services provided by Angelic Peace are for your own personal use.
You must not seek to commercially exploit any of the Services.
You must not use Angelic Peace for any unlawful purpose or for the publication of, linking to, issue or display of any unlawful material (such terms to include, but not be limited to, any pirated software or any material which is obscene, threatening, malicious, deceptive, harmful, abusive, discriminating) or which breaches the rights (including, but not limited to IPR) of Angelic Peace and / or any third party or which encourages or procures any criminal activity.
Users are not permitted to use the services for the purpose of advertising, or for the purpose of displaying information in connection with any commercial activities other than the services. If you are a customer and we find or suspect you to be in breach of this paragraph (at our sole discretion), we reserve the right to permanently exclude you from using the services.
Angelic Peace shall not be liable, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or otherwise, for any:
- loss of business, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenues, goodwill or anticipated savings;
- loss of data or use of data; or;
- consequential, special or indirect loss or damage; arising in connection with the Services and/or the website, even where we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
We collect information about you when you book an appointment for a service or treatment, or buy a product whether contact is online, on paper, by email or over the phone.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, relevant history which may suggest that a service or treatment should not go ahead (eg allergies, pregnancy, skin conditions), payment and transaction information and IP address.
In law, we are allowed to use personal information, including sharing it outside the company, only if we have a proper reason to do so, for example:
- To fulfil a contract with you ie to provide the service or treatment you have requested and to communicate with you about your appointment(s).
- When it is in our legitimate interest ie there is a business or commercial reason to do so, unless this is outweighed by your rights or interests.
- When you consent to it, we will always ask for your consent to hold and use health and medical information.
Any and all content, service(s) and information is provided as entertainment services only and do not in any way constitute legal, financial, medical or any sort of professional counselling.
By engaging in services rendered by Angelic Peace or reading the content on this website, you understand that Angelic Peace does not provide recommendations, counselling or give any directions for you to follow.
Angelic Peace may offer a personal opinion but this does not constitute consultation, may it be legal, financial, medical or any sort of professional counselling.
The content of the services and the use of this website are merely for reference purposes and must not substitute professional counselling of the above mentioned kind.